Monday, April 02, 2007

Managing Blogs

I wonder how Shopping Mum manages her blogs. She has SIX blogs! They are:
Shopping Mum, My Filling Station, My Mothering Corner, Shoppingmum's Home Office, All about Beauty, My Kids and Family

I have only 3 blogs (ahem! 'only'), and I am already suffering, trying to juggle my time and resource (info/data) for each of them. I don't want to keep blogs with low ranking, and unfortunately I still struggle with this blog and the other one. The PPP opportunities are mostly qualified for Suzette only. I really sallute Shopping Mum for being so capable! Wonder if there is any secret, apart from being a SAHM (or WAHM now?)... :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I frequently visit Shopping Mum's blog sites. With its varied blog options, I am also wondering how Shopping Mum manages to keep up with time and of course, resources.

Suzette said...

hi! rcon (can I address you this way?). Thanks for visiting my blog and left some comments. :) So you visit SM too huh! Hope you enjoy this circle of blogs. Cheers!

 
ss_blog_claim=32663b9ec2ba15f0eeec39fc4ff0a939