Sunday, June 17, 2007

Discovery Cruise

I've always wanted to go on a cruise since I was very young, still schooling. But I've never on board a cruise ship, never. And my wish to have cruise has gone far behind my mind now.

As I grow/age, I find myself worried about -- pirates. :P
Am I silly? :P

Anyway, I have recently learnt that the Discovery Cruise is giving out some kind of complementary 1-day cruise to the Military.

The cruise is from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida to Grand Bahama Island, including all meals and the taxes, no cost at all.

The offer is for US military personnel only, and is for those who have served or are serving in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Not sure whether this is any part of their marketing program, or is this company playing its social resp. thingy?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to go with you.... but then again pirates... of course there are pirates...

Suzette said...

d'fish: I just got a note on recent security warnings - looks like there are terrorist plots aiming at the straights of melacca now, they want to hijack oil tanker ships and make it a 'floating bomb'. So, no woner I feel not safe ler... :(

 
ss_blog_claim=32663b9ec2ba15f0eeec39fc4ff0a939