Thursday, October 25, 2007

Paris

Lately, a few of my blogging buddies wrote about Paris. One of them said that, most people think of Paris they think of Paris Hilton.

Guess what? You must be laughing out loud that I am so outdated that I've never heard of Paris Hilton. I searched in Paris Accomodation for Hilton Hotels. Didn't find it.

Then, searched in wiki, only found out that that Paris Hilton is a woman. Paris Hilton doesn't mean Hilton Hotel in Paria! :P

Seriously, Paris to me, only means: Romance, Tourist, Cafes, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe... and recently added Robert Langdon from Da Vinci Code (by Dan Brown)! :P

I haven't been to Paris before. It is a city that I do not want to go on business trip. I'd certainly want to go with hubby. Knowing our styles, we will definitely look for cheap Accomodation in Paris, as we would most likely go backpack. Been talking about this with a friend few years ago. Maybe give it a couple of years more, we will do that!

[Brought to you by CheaperthanHotels.co.uk]

2 comments:

Ratu Syura said...

Woww.. I thought almost everyone knew who Paris Hilton was.. Just goes to show that she's not THAT famous after all.. :P

Btw, came from BlogExplosion..

Cheers,
Ratu Syura

Suzette said...

Ratu Syura: Hi! Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! :) Hehe, * blush *, I actually knew about her jail sentense, but didn't know which celebrity got the sentense. After written this post, I searched around, then only realized: "Ohh... she is the one..." :P

 
ss_blog_claim=32663b9ec2ba15f0eeec39fc4ff0a939