Sunday, October 15, 2006

My Friends Are Reading My Blog!

Yesterday, I received an email from an ex-colleague. She wrote:

How are you? Read from your blog that u're trying for no. 2. Wish U Luck. Inform me when you have good news already.

Also read that probably u're going to wean Ian from breastfeeding. You have done a lot - now is time for you relax while trying for 2nd baby.
:
:
p/s never taught that u r very good in writing... keep writing. enjoy reading ur posting!

And then (separate mail after I asked her how she came across my blog)…

That day i browse through mymombest and happen to see your blog address. Quickly surf and read a few posting ... since i know you then reading ur posting become very interesting, can imagine you urself are telling all those stories. try to read other blogs but can't seem understand the whole stories.

Promote ur blog to XXXX and she also likes it. We both feel very sad to read ur posting 'never lie to ur boss'....ermmm..

I never knew I’ve got supporters from my old pals! I am so happy about it, and it makes me want to keep my blog going. And I didn't even know they also a member of MMB!

Well, knowing my friends are reading my blog, it also gives some pressure to me as well. Must keep on writing and updating myself. One form of encouragement for me too!

Oh, guess what? My DH also doesn’t know my blog ler!

One day while we were talking, I casually told him about my blog. He was surprised and curious to find out what I wrote about Ian, but I refused to tell him the URL. Hehe, I am very wicked one, I asked him to search the URL if he is really interested. I think he is not very interested lah, so until now he never bother to ask me again and he has not discovered this URL yet.

Actually har, if he really wants to find out, there is many ways. Isn’t it?

P/s: MM, hope you don’t mind ya, I post your email? Just feel so happy about this and must keep it a record. :p

 
ss_blog_claim=32663b9ec2ba15f0eeec39fc4ff0a939