Thursday, March 22, 2007

More Pleasant Travel Trip

Sorry for the long silence. I have been away for conference last week, and been traveling this week to USA. Well, this time we don't get to got to New York City already. We are in Houston again!

The last time I came here was 1.5 year ago, before I was pregnant second time. I didn't know MAS has changed the flight schedule, and I like it better this time. Since we depart from KL 3 hours earlier, we manage to catch the connecting flight from LA to Houston on the same day. Which means we don't have to spend a night in LA airport like before. With this new schedule, I departed from KL on Monday instead of Sunday! I like it this way, coz I don't have to travel on my personal non-working day! :)

And the total traveling time is also shortened as a result of that too! This time, from KL airport to Houston airport, only took us 24 hours. Last time was over 30! A more pleasant trip this time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I'm Rcon Pascua, 22, writer, who also loves to travel around exotic destinations like Morocco. I flew to Houston a couple of times already and so far, all flights were pleasant and I always arrived on time.

Suzette said...

Rcon, wow you are so young. How I miss my 20's years age. :P Where do you usually depart from, when going to Houston? Where do you usually transit at? My boss's return flight wasn't that pleasant, she had 2 hours delay! :O

 
ss_blog_claim=32663b9ec2ba15f0eeec39fc4ff0a939