Monday, December 10, 2007

My blog is reviewed

Valmg from Home and Vacation has done a review on Lazy Bone a few weeks ago. She offered to review our blogs for free in the PPP forum, how generous she is!!

In her review of this blog, she pointed out that my blog has very little usage of photos. For a travel blog, photo is very important in bringing out the attractions.

I actually had a problem with that, coz I didn't have a good camera. I relied a lot on my cellphone's camera, which was very sensitive to movements and lights. I often unable to take any photos in a rush.

Now that I've got a new camera, I believe I can make better quality posts with better pictures. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi

I am publishing a book on Malaysia and would like to feature you on the usage of 'lah' (as in yr other blog title).

If it's ok or you need more info, pls drop me an email at themalaysiapage@gmail.com

Thanks.


PS: Interesting blog you've got :)

Anonymous said...

hi Suzette, this is my first time coming across your travel blog, I think.. yeah agree with the reviewer that photos are important for a travel blog. however the content still counts.

i'm also maintaining one. however since i do have a "stable & local" full time job, i'm not traveling at all times or as much as u. if you are interested to drop by, please feel free to drop me some comments, as I always seek for improvement :)

see ya.

Suzette said...

Haan: thanks for visiting. You have a very interesting blog and I like your bold attempt to request for the cockpit visit. :)

 
ss_blog_claim=32663b9ec2ba15f0eeec39fc4ff0a939