Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Maggots Nightmare

Many years ago when I was still schooling… on CNY 3rd day… at 3am I returned home with my then boy friend (now DH).

As I was walking towards my room, which is the last one after passing through the kitchen… suddenly felt something not quite right.

OMG! Some little white moving things – MAGGOTS EVERYWHERE – on the floor, on the wall, on the kitchen table, and in front of my room!

How did it happen? We found out there was a pot of leftover rice that my mom forgot to clear before she left to Bali after Makan Besar. That pot of rice has grown so much of maggots that it couldn’t contain them – all crawled out and invaded into every spaces they could!

It took me and my BF 2 hours to kill and clear them. It was so GELI! I have many nights of bad dreams, and STILL have the same nightmare sometime now. It is so DISGUSTING! Yulk! Yulk! Yulk! Ptui! Ptui! Thinking about the scene makes me shivering again…

Imagine to WALK ON LOTS OF MAGGOTS that are still alive and moving! We had to walk on them, otherwise we can’t clear them – all utilities are at the back of the house, we must walk pass them… Really want to throw out again thinking back about it!

Luckily in front of my room there is a barrier that blocks them from entering my room. I don't want to imagine what would happen without that barrier.

 
ss_blog_claim=32663b9ec2ba15f0eeec39fc4ff0a939