Sunday, November 19, 2006

Someone In My Hotel Room!

Well, that didn’t happen to me, it happened to my colleague a couple of weeks ago.

He took a late night flight and arrived at the hotel (5 star) past midnight. After checking-in, he walked to the room himself with just 1 small luggage. When he opened the door, he found there was another lady guest sleeping on the bed.

She was sleeping so deeply, and didn’t even know someone has entered the room!

He quietly closed the door and went to the reception made a fuss. They replaced his room, and apologized with a basket of 1 PIECE OF BANANA AND APPLE! Of course nothing to the lady because she didn’t even know.

So, lesson learnt: Always lock your door from inside when you stay in hotel room. Anything can happen to you.

Actually I always lock my door, but sometimes we (including my boss and other colleagues) do forget. This usually happens when we order room service. After the staff delivers the food, HE closes the door – so that is when we forget to lock it from inside!

I must remember this story, so it doesn’t happen to me…

 
ss_blog_claim=32663b9ec2ba15f0eeec39fc4ff0a939