Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Jakarta Trip - Finally

Ya, I'm in Jakarta now. Yesterday was sunny, I was happy, thing was much better than expected, things all looked normal.

This morning, just as I was leaving the hotel, my colleague called. It was flooded. Yes, it was raining in the morning, and immediately there are pockets of areas flooded.

Everywhere jammed.

But luckily the rain stopped in the afternoon. Anyway, I am cutting my trip shorter by a day. Will be going home sooner. Whew! I hope I can catch my flight on time!

Originally though I'd have to spend the Valentine's alone here. Now, with the latest development, I can at least be at home by midnight. Better than alone here, though I might be eating instant noodle for tomorrow's dinner. :)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=32663b9ec2ba15f0eeec39fc4ff0a939