Friday, February 16, 2007

My Dream Place

Since childhood, I've been dreaming to go to these 3 places: New Zealand, Egypt, and Rome.

I managed to visit New Zealand 2 years ago. The trip wasn't satisfactory, coz the trip wasn't the way that I wanted it to be. I won't consider my first dream fulfilled. I will definitely want to revisit the place in the future.

Egypt is really influenced by a comic I've read long time ago - The Nil's Daughter. It is an antient city with a lot of mystery. I know the weather can be unbearably hot, but I will still want to go. The only concern I have is the terrorist activities. I hope the things I want to see won't be destroyed before my visit!

As for Rome, again influenced by comics too. But then, I admire the place for its ancient ruins and historic background. Last year, there were discussions of having our business team meeting in Rome, and I was excited for a while. Of course, due to cost and budget issue, we didn't make it. Hope we can make it some other time!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=32663b9ec2ba15f0eeec39fc4ff0a939