Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Davis, Bangkok

This is my second time staying in Davis hotel in Bangkok. It is not as convenient as the other hotels on the main street like Intercontinental, when it comes to transportation. However, in terms of food and massage, it is fantastic.

Staying in Davis do not require breakfast. I came out of the hotel, and could see Starbucks on my right.

Starbucks outside Davis


I went in and ordered some simple breakfast, just sandwiches and coffee.
Starbucks breakfast


While I was sipping my coffee and reading my book, I found 2 other nearby cafe for great breakfast. Could have gone there earlier, but I took the shortest way!

Just opposite the Starbucks, it is the Kakao Cafe, which serves chocolate stuff - drinks nad food.
Chocolate Factory


And just on the opposite right of Starbuck, is AuBonPain, a bakery with nice chicken wrap - I ate there the night before. :)
Au Bon Pain


Further down the street, there are nice dining restaurants too, but for lunch and dinner. I went there the last time, not this time around though...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=32663b9ec2ba15f0eeec39fc4ff0a939