Friday, December 22, 2006

Babu Taiwan Cuisin

Went to do scaling of my teeth during lunch just now. After that, on my way picking up my car, I passed by this Babu Taiwan Cuisin at Desa Sri Hartamas. I was hungry, in a hurry, so I simply asked the guys standing outside, any food that I can pack and go.

They recommended the beef noodle. From the picture, it looks tasty.

I then changed my mind, and chose to dine in. It was served pretty quickly.

Not sure whether I was too hungry or the soup was just so nice, the taste was just fantastic. Well, I think the noodle is not the type that I like - a bit like the Pan Mee in town. I prefer thin noodle more than this fatty type. But then, when I drank the soup, it is just too nice that I could finish the whole bowl of noodle within seconds.

I am usually a slow eater, especially when it comes to hot soup noodles. So, the speed of me finishing this bowl of beef noodle really proves that it is very tasty.

The meal costed me RM15.60. Not cheap. Could have just pack at Burger King drive-through. For the sake of the tasty soup, okay lah!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=32663b9ec2ba15f0eeec39fc4ff0a939