Friday, December 15, 2006

Lost TV Series

Have you watched the ABC drama series Lost? I love it very much, but keep missing the show, as I don't have satelite TV at home.

I have to catch it on DVD, and it is not live! :(

Discovered this site that provides transcripts - but I only read them after I watch it, don't want to spoil the scene!

The story is about 48 people being stranded on an island after their plane crashed. Each episode shows the past life of 1 or 2 of them, how it affects their reactions and lifes in the island.

Some people's life is very interesting, but some are quite boring. I particularly like Hurley's (the big guy) story, it makes me feel spooky, goose bumps all come out! I find Michael's story is most boring, sometimes make me sleepy. Sawyer is a wierd guy, sometimes his story is interesting, but most of the time repeating confirming his character, no?

It is now showing season 3 in US. Finally, there is something to look forward to catch.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=32663b9ec2ba15f0eeec39fc4ff0a939