Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My Other Blog

I would like to introduce to you my other blog, to write those 'boring' or serious stuff. That blog, is tentatively, going to be filled with tips on generating online money, which I think most of you already know lah!

It is intended for PPP later, to write those financial related opportunities. I'm waiting for it to be 'matured', at least 3 months old, before I can submit for PPP approval.

Later, I think I will slowly add in other more interesting stuff, if I have the time.

I'm trying to segmentize my blogs, so I won't have too many rojak ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya you've created a new money making machine hehe :p

hope you have enough time to manage all of it cause i oledi Pening for them....

Anonymous said...

and here's a recomendation to read from the Problogger:

http://www.problogger.net/archives/2006/09/26/how-do-you-manage-your-blog-blog-administration/

 
ss_blog_claim=32663b9ec2ba15f0eeec39fc4ff0a939