Friday, January 12, 2007

Diamond

Who don't like diamond? I think all women love diamond jewellery. Even when someone tells you that he/she doesn't like diamond, I believe what he/she means is only they don't put diamond jewellery as their priority. I still think they also like diamonds.

I like diamond jewellery. Although I don't own many, I admit that I trully love to have. The bigger, the better cut, the more shiny, the better. :)

I only have 2 pieces of small little diamonds. A very tiny one on my ring, and another very tiny one as a pendant.

I'd love to have a bigger and shinier one, but I am also not the type who put diamonds or jewelleries as my priority. I'd rather spend my money in other places, like investments.

Of course, free diamond jewellery is always welcomed. If you know I love diamond and want to give it free to me, ahahahaha, you are welcomed! :P

I actually do not know much about diamonds. I know they are measured in carrats, and then there are other 'C's to consider also, but I don't really know. I think it is related to something like Clarity, Clean, Colour, or something of that sort.

My friend, Siu Mai, is actually quite good at it. He did quite a good research when he bought his diamond ring for his wedding. Can consult him if I really want to buy. But don't think so. :)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=32663b9ec2ba15f0eeec39fc4ff0a939