Thursday, January 04, 2007

Get Paid to Blog

Have you ever thought of blogging can bring you side income?

I'm not refering to putting those ad programs like Google Adsense, Yahoo! Publisher Network, etc. What I mean is, to get paid for writing and posting stuff that suits your taste in your blog, i.e. blog ads!

Sign up with PayPerPost and you can start earning extra pocket money by just writing.

How it works? Well, actually there are a lot of sites out there want to increase their page rank. Page rank (PR) is a ranking system formulated by Google, which determines the order of sites shown, when surfers search for a particular item.

One of the way to increase page rank is to have more sites link to their sites. That's why these advertisers in PayPerPost are willing to pay you to write a blog that have links to their sites.

Right now, the minimum rate is USD5 per post (previously USD4). Sometimes it can go up to USD30, but these are usually took up very quickly, so you'll have to be quick.

You can choose to write things that suit to your site's theme and flavor, without changing its format. You can visit my other blog to see how I work on my paid posts.

Oh, forgot to mention, in Dec alone, I've got 20 posts approved that will bring me circa USD180. I'm not an active blogger, so this amount may not be attractive to you. But I've known someone (Malaysian) who've got USD780 in a month, but he has 3 blogs and he is very hardworking too!

Click on the icon on my side panel to sign up (I get USD15 for each referral)!

Brought to you by PayPerPost

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=32663b9ec2ba15f0eeec39fc4ff0a939