Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Upcoming Travel Plan

Okay, this year's travel plan is out. It has reduced to 12 trips. None of these are exotic places though. :(

In the list, I have Bangkok (2x), Jakarta (3x), Manila (2x), Karachi, Beijing (2x), Shanghai and Houston. Looks like my new 'home' this year is in Jakarta, no longer Beijing. ;)

How I wish for our team meeting to move from Houston to Capetown. It has been discussed, but I don't think it will happen, unless we can all find cheap flights!

The flight from KL to Houston is only RM14k, but to Capetown is RM18k+! None of us are willing to downgrade business class to economy class to make cheap flights. It is also against company policy anyway. :P

Anyway, I am also planing holiday with my sister to Hong Kong this year. Depends whether we can get cheap flights via Cathay, I might redeem free tickets for the two of us with my Enrich points. I have just too many points that will be expired this year.

BTW, I managed to keep my Gold Enrich status this year, marginally! But with this year's travel plan, I don't think I will qualify for Gold next year. So sad to lose it. :(

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=32663b9ec2ba15f0eeec39fc4ff0a939