Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Cancelling Holiday

I have to cancel my holiday. I've paid for the air fare, luckily not too much coz via Air Asia, but still a few hundred for the two of us. Have to cancel because both my children are sick.

Leaving sick children behind when traveling for work, is different from leaving them behind for holiday. I can't pass my own guilt, so decided not to go tomorrow morning, though it is only nearby -- KK only.

Luckily we haven't booked our accommodations. We originaly wanted to stay in those cheap ones like the backpacker type, somewhat couldn't decide on the exact place. In a way, lucky for that, otherwise we will have to pay for additional cancellation fee!

Actually, if I can afford the destination, I'd pretty much want to go to Europe. I am still hoping that the company will send me there for any meeting or training. Our headquarter is in the Amsterdam, though lots of meeting is in London. I know some people went to Hague for training... still dream on that... :P

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=32663b9ec2ba15f0eeec39fc4ff0a939