Thursday, May 03, 2007

Win Prizes with Bid4Prizes

Many months ago, when I first heard of 'The lowest bid wins' from ASTRO, I didn't understand it at all. I kept thinking, if I want to bid, of course I bid the 'lowest' as in 'zero'!

Now, I stumbled uppon this unique site, bid4prizes, with the same bidding concept of 'Lowest bid wins'.

Alright, if you are as clueless as I was, here is the explanation how it works:

To win a prize, you must have the lowest unique bid at the end of the game. The lowest unique bid for any prize starts at one penny, but if more than one person bids a penny, then that penny is no longer the lowest unique bid, and 2 cents is. If more than one person bids 2 cents then 3 cents is the next lowest unique bid. And so on and so on.

Currently at the site, the prizes available for bidding are very interesting, and have very good variety. For example, Wii, $500 CASH!!!, Sony VAIO, Apple iPhone, Philips DH Plasma TV, BMW 3 seris car, any many more!

Unfortunately I don't have a UK cell phone, coz the bids are placed by cell phone sms only, and they accept only UK cell phone numbers. As much as I wanted to participate/play, I couldn't do that! :(

If I can play, I would like to bid for the car, or the cash. :P

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=32663b9ec2ba15f0eeec39fc4ff0a939