Friday, May 04, 2007

Hong Kong Trip

My God! After I've finished writing about my last HK trip, then only I know how much I have to post! I have to warn you, there are 11 posts in total, and I have to schedule a few days to post them.

I went to HK early April, 5D4N, with my sister. Just the two of us. Our goal was to eat, eat, and eat. Not so much of sightseeing, but we still covered quite a few key things. We didn't go to the Disney Land and Ocean Park, but we went to Macau for a one-day tour, also focusing on food. :P

I will start my 'report' with sightseeing/places first.

Coming up next:
Hong Kong Sightseeing part 1
Hong Kong Sightseeing part 2
Hong Kong Food part 1
Hong Kong Food part 2
Hong Kong Food part 3
Hong Kong Food part 4
Hong Kong Food part 5
Macau Food part 1
Macau Food part 2
Summary of Hong Kong Trip
Hong Kong/Macau Sightseeing Tips

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=32663b9ec2ba15f0eeec39fc4ff0a939